Roofing and Exterior Services in Carmel, IN
Looking for a certified and experienced roofing contractor in Carmel, IN? Exteriors by Window Makeover can bring you the services and resources you want. We work with quality manufacturers in the roofing industry to ensure asphalt shingles, metal roofs, and shingle treatments are high-quality. Whether your residential or commercial building needs a roof, gutters, or siding, we have you covered.
Services you can count on us for include:
- Residential roofing. Your house may require metal roofing or asphalt shingles, and several decisions need to be made regarding the type of roof that works best for you and your budget. Let our team work with you to decide your ideal option.
- Commercial roofing. With high-quality roofs, roof coating, and other exterior options, we can help you protect your business with the best materials.
- Roof repair. If you have a question about the integrity of your roof, let our experts take a look. Not every issue requires an entire roof replacement, and repair could be an option.
- The high-quality asphalt shingles we carry come in many styles and colors, so you can find the style that best complements your building’s exterior.
- Our team has experience with installing gutters, and they are essential to the health of your roof.
- You may want a new material for your siding, a new look, or a more durable material than what you have now. We’ve got you covered.
- Attic insulation. The proper insulation is essential for the health of your roof. It also makes your home more comfortable and can help reduce your energy bills in the long run.
- Insurance claims. When your home or business is damaged, we want to help you receive the most insurance money available.
- Hail damage. Hail can be devastating to your home or business, and you need competent professionals to take care of the damage.
Carmel Living and Business
Carmel, Indiana is located north of Indianapolis. It is a beautiful city with a strong arts and cuisine scene. Exteriors by Window Makeover is proud to serve this charming city with its deep sense of community, cultural and entertainment options, and seasonal events.
Carmel boasts 12 parks that are a part of the Carmel Clay Parks and Recreation system, including Central Park, the largest park at 161 acres. Central Park includes wetlands, gardens, lagoons, a skatepark, and a boardwalk, as well as trails that connect to the Monon Greenway. This trail, formerly known as the Monon Railroad, is a popular location for walkers, cyclists, runners, and nature lovers. Over 5 miles of the trail are within Carmel’s city limits.
Thanks to redevelopment in the city center, Carmel is a walkable city, great for the dedicated workforce and the growing number of businesses that call it home. Over 125 corporate headquarters are based in Carmel, and much business innovation and creativity create a thriving business culture. The leaders in Carmel understand the correlation between a high quality of life and strong economic development. Therefore, recreation opportunities continue to grow.