Fiber Cement Siding in Indianapolis
Is your siding faded, broken, or just in need of replacement? Installing new siding can be a significant investment. When making this investment, you want to take the time to understand your different siding options. You’ll have a variety of options when it comes to materials, design, and budget. The choices can feel overwhelming, which is why working with a qualified professional in your area is beneficial.
Exteriors by Window Makeover can help you with your siding selection. We have extensive knowledge of different materials to help you select the perfect fit for your home. One popular selection that we find ourselves installing often is fiber cement siding because it offers a wide range of style and design opportunities, with lasting durability you can trust.
Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding
When investing in siding, you want to make sure you are making the best choice for your unique needs. With any material option on the market, there are different pros and cons to consider before making your final selection. Benefits of fiber cement siding include that:
- It is long-lasting: Fiber cement is designed to be long-lasting due to its composite of cement, wood fiber, and other additives. These materials are sustainable and designed to withstand weather extremes and everyday wear and tear better than other siding material options. Fiber cement is more of an upfront investment when compared to other siding materials, but it is designed to last significantly longer than its more affordable counterparts.
- It offers stylistic freedom: Fiber cement is a great siding option for those who like the look of certain siding materials while wanting more reliable durability and strength. One popular choice among homeowners is to select fiber cement siding that mimics the appearance of wood siding. Fiber cement provides the most realistic appearance for those who love the traditional appearance of wood.
- It provides superior resistance: Fiber cement is designed to provide reliable resistance to the most extreme weather conditions. You’ll have peace of mind knowing a major storm, such as a hail storm, doesn’t mean unavoidable damage to your siding. Fiber cement is also designed to be extremely fire and heat-resistant. Fiber cement will not catch on fire, even when exposed to a direct fire source. This is comparable to the protection provided by brick siding.
- It needs minimal maintenance: Fiber cement siding requires very little maintenance to keep it performing at its best. All you need to do to keep this siding looking great is to use a hose to spray it down at least once a year.
- It comes with high-quality warranties: Fiber cement siding is truly designed to last. Most fiber cement siding options come with long-lasting warranties that provide additional peace of mind. You can trust that these materials are backed with lasting support.
Contact Us Today
Fiber cement siding offers numerous benefits to homeowners looking to install new siding. This material is designed for lasting durability and strength. You’ll also appreciate its sustainability and ease of maintenance. With the different styles, shapes, and color options available, you’re sure to find the perfect look for you. Contact us today to learn more about fiber cement siding.